1. Exceptional intellectual or creative power or other natural ability.
2. A person who is exceptionally intelligent or creative, either generally or in some particular respect.
3. (My definition) A solution or an ability to find solutions that people actually want. Creative thinkers in business or in another arena.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Too often creative thinkers, innovators, healers, helpers and artistic people struggle to find their voice.
They have tremendous talent and passion, but they fail to articulate that genius to the world.
They can’t bridge the gap to genius and become successful.
And so people say things to them like, “You’re crazy to be doing that,” or “You’re crazy to quit your job to pursue that,” or “That’s never going to happen, it’s crazy.”
They’re stuck in the land of “insanity.”
Are you one of them?
To be successful in business, you need to bridge that gap from insanity to genius.
How do you do that? What’s missing?
You need to articulate your genius to the world – in a way that other people understand.
You need to understand your genius with the focus of a Jedi and be able to translate it into something that your audience actually wants.
1. Find your true genius
2. Articulate it so you and others recognize and understand it.
3. Strategically align your genius with your audience so it is viewed as ingenious and no longer as insane.
You want your passion-based business to thrive. I can show you how to do that, by finding your genius and unleashing it into the world in a way that the world is begging for. Become a creative thinker in business and profit from it.